1) What is The Art Project?
HDFC Bank Fingage The Art Project is a platform for you and your family to show the world how you see the world through the canvas of art. People of all age groups are welcome to participate and are encouraged to set their creative side free through an art form of their choice from Arts, Craft and Photography.
2) Who can enter?
- People of all age groups can participate in this contest.
- Age group for Art & Craft categories would be 0-9 yrs, 9-16 yrs and 16+ yrs whereas for photography it would be 16+ years only. For more details visit the contest details page
3) How do I enter?
4) What can I submit?
Please respect copyright laws and upload original artwork only
- Theme for Art/Craft – Open
- Theme for Photography – Stills from Lockdown
5) Does it cost anything to enter?
No, signing up and submitting artwork is free.
6) What are the file size requirements?
All artwork must be submitted in digital format as a .jpg or .png file only.
Artwork size cannot exceed 5 Mega Byte (MB)
7) What is the judging criteria?
Entries will be judged based on the following criteria:
- Creativity and originality
- Quality and execution
- Most popular artwork on social media (for popular choice award)
8) What is the artwork submission deadline?
All entries should be submitted before 23:59 IST on the 24th of May 2020.
9) When are the winners selected?
The winners are scheduled to be announced on 13th June 2020.
10) How will the winner be contacted?
The winners will be notified by email using the email address that you provided when creating your account. In case of children, this email address is most likely that of the individual that submitted the artwork or on behalf of a minor artist. If you provide an incorrect email address, we will not be able to contact you and thus the participant will not know they have won and will not receive their prize.